Industrial Painting Services - Sandblasting, Floor Coatings & High Heat Paint
Westcoast Painting provides a broad range of light routine to specialized industrial painting services. We are experienced in countless coating systems and applications. We are also recognized for our ability to safely rig, contain, prepare and coat difficult jobs of all types and sizes.
- Aerial Equipment Operator & Certifications
- Confined Spaces
- Equipment & Mechanical Coating Systems
- Floor Coating Systems
- Hi-Heat Coatings
- Intumescent Coatings & Fire Films
- Lead Abatement & Renovation
- Multi-Component Epoxies & Polyurethanes
- Paint & Chemical Stripping
- Rust Converter & Inhibitor
- Sand & Abrasive Blasting
- Scaffold Rigging & Certifications
- Special Finishes & Coatings
- Structural & Architectual Steel
- Swing Stage Rigging & Operator Certification
- Tank/ Pipe Linings & Coatings
Why Choose Us for Industrial Painting Services?
Westcoast has earned a reputation as a contractor that delivers excellent customer service and great quality on every project. We have over 50 painters on staff working in the field, so we have the ability to meet tough time constraints and help keep the project on or ahead of schedule.
As a company we have set up our operations and systems to assure a successful project and experience with Westcoast Painting. Every project has a complete team and full support from beginning to end. Every job has an assigned Project Manager, Field Supervisor, Foremen, and support from our shop and office.
Each project has a job specific file containing all relevant information, plans, specs, contacts and a site specific safety plan tailored to the project and the potential hazards. Safety is a key component in delivering a successful project and ensuring everyone goes home safe every day.
Check out our Industrial Portfolio to see some of the projects and type of work we do at Westcoast Painting.